Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sexy Asian girls







Asian Girls are a pleasure to look at by most men. Simple Asian girls seem to capture your heart with as little as a glance or a shy smile. I think for the most part the ones that are open and showing their goods are nice to look at but the Asian girls that steal your heart are the beautiful shy and quiet ones. Thailand is full of the shy and quiet ones the ones that are faithful and fight for their love. These girls come in all shapes and sizes although large breasts are not normal for Thai but in many other Asian countries they are.

5 sexy girl comments:

8MILE said...

Hello am owner of "http://japanese-sexy-girls.blogspot.com" Please exchange link with me.
I has added your link in my blog already.
Hope you accept my invite
Thank.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dee,
I am glad to see you posting again. I was worried but figured you would come through. I hope everything is ok with you. I was thinking of sending you and e-mail but was not sure if it would get through. I have noticed that your site has been down for almost a week. If you get a chance, please e-mail me ok? Hope to hear from you soon.
Tue. Nov 27
The post starts out with a pretty Asian girl in a yellow bathing suit. Several shots of her, from sandy exotic beaches to innocent charm. This Asian girl is well endowed and has a pretty smile. Her toned, Asian body and shoulder length dark hair look pretty on her. She has deep, expressive eyes which seem so inviting. Next up we see the backside of a pretty Asian girl in a purple bikini top and a thong which accentuate a beautiful, curvy, toned body, a nice view. Now we have the last Asian girl. She is dressed in what appears to be a light weight, white, cotton robe. An innocent, sweet looking Asian girl. This Asian girl changes into a black robe while maintaining her sweet, shy look. Overall a very good range of Asian girls. From sexy Asian girls that bare what they have to shy, sweet, demure ladies that captivate through their feminity and warm charm, sweet smile, and shyness.
Dee, you know that I always bring up the mystery Asian lady in all of my posts. I truly wish you would give me a little help on this. She can not see me nor does she know I exist. I also do not anything of the mystery Asian lady. Not even so much as her name. I would love to send her a card or flower or even more poetry for Christmas. Is this outpour of creativity for a special mystery Asian lady out of line? Is it really to much to ask for information? Please help me Dee, thank you.

I
The Grove

Twisted by the briny winds, the elder redwoods twine;
a grove of serpent gestures,
writhing wood and bark,
lean above a shaded trail that weaves a crooked line.

shifting through the canopy, capricious streamers shine
rolling rumbles from the sea reveal a distant rune;
an incantation thunders on the ocean’s merge;

twisted by the briny winds, the elder redwoods twine.
phantom figures haunt the gloom, enfolded deep in fern;
contorted trunks and boughs, by ancient fires charred,
lean above a shaded trail that weaves a crooked line.
light and bright amid her peers, one sages stands alone
and looms a splendid sight, the redwood matriarch;

twisted by the briny winds, the elder redwoods twine,
lean above a shaded trail that weaves a crooked line.


II

The Sages

boughs extend and rise in whorls around her ancient heart
to form a vibrant grove from one enormous trunk,

every branch a thriving tree upheld by one support.
like some unusual bloom that magic airs have sprung,

redwood spires unfold in rings the way a lotus flares
to form a vibrant grove from one enormous trunk.

heaving mystic in the shade through dim uncounted years
between misshapen guards that keep a timeless watch,
redwood spires unfold in rings the way a lotus flares.

her presence holds the air with light opaque and soft;
bright awareness radiates to permeate the gloom
between misshapen guards that keep a timeless watch.

rooted deeply in the ridge, she rises from the loam
a living wooden sculpture shaped by wind and earth;
bright awareness radiates to permeate the gloom.

a creature from the dreaming sings above the surf;
boughs extend and rise in whorls around her ancient heart,
a living wooden sculpture shaped by wind and earth,
every branch a thriving tree upheld by one support.


III

Full Moon Visit

trancing moonbeams phase and shift amid these aged trees;
I walk a path of dream through scattered glints of light,

bound to meet within the gloom a whorl of rising boughs.

rumbles cast a gentle spell with rhythmic wane and rise,
invoking tranquil thought while, framed within the mind,
trancing moonbeams phase and shift amid these aged trees.

spirits seem to guide the way among these hidden spires,
as something seemed to lead me here at just this time,
bound to meet within the gloom a whorl of rising boughs.

secret breezes play the leaves in subtle soughs and sighs;
their motions mold the moon so fluid patterns glide;
trancing moonbeams phase and shift amid these agéd trees.

whispers led me to this place to share unfettered woes;
I climb the rising trail that weaves below the pines,
bound to meet within the gloom a whorl of rising boughs.

left with little else to give, I sing melodic lays
that merge with wind and sea beneath the partial sky;
trancing moonbeams phase and shift amid these agéd trees,

bound to meet within the gloom a whorl of rising boughs.


IV

Astral Visitation

features indistinct and vague appear to me in dream;
she visits from the void suffused in snowy light,
reaching out to bless my sleep beneath the moonlit dome.

I shared the gift of song within her wooden shrine;
touched within her timeless soul, now open to my sense,
she visits from the void suffused in snowy light.

gold and silver seal the gift I hold before her glance,
a locket made of dream; she holds the hidden gem,
touched within her timeless soul, now open to my sense.

I say, “it's all my tears”-—my every pain and fret
manifest as gentle hues inside a shifting frame,
a locket made of dream; she holds the hidden gem.

“this is something of myself”, her subtle tones inform;

she offers me a charm of iridescent wings
manifest as gentle hues inside a shifting frame.

in rest beneath a grove where leafless alders lean,
features indistinct and vague appear to me in dream;
she offers me a charm of iridescent wings,
reaching out to bless my sleep beneath the moonlit dome.

Love, light, and happiness
-Marque-

Bar Advice said...

I argree with you. I've been there many times and I also had one as a girlfriend for a while. just be careful of those that want your money only. That's my advice.

Bar Advice said...

I forgot to say that I added your link to my site. Can you add mine to yours?

Unknown said...

Wow what a sexy Asian lady thank you for the great Asia pictures!