Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Asian Girls on Break


Well as most of you have seen I have let this blog fall asleep since December. I know, Shame on me. I was ranked page 1 and sometimes 2 on Asian Girls. My time away has allowed it to fall into the dark void of Asian girls to now rank 52. The test was to see what holding power certain things would be and also to see how quickly I can pull the ranking back to the top 20 on Asian Girls. Basically this is a test to see if certain Big G toys have I biased effect on rank results. I will be testing the same link strategies and content entries on this blog and another site also filled with Beautiful and Sexy Asian Girls. I have also removed many of the junk ads that were being tested here and all non-related links to Asian girls and Thai girls. By the way the next indexing after the removal of those I dropped 2 pages. "darned if you do and darned if you don't" Any way I will be posting again now everyday. Please forgive me for being a lazy girl. Oh wait I almost forgot, most of you only come for the pics... Hope you enjoy these.

I know you love this Asian girl thats why I wanted to restart with her again. I will find some reall goodies for you guys ta make up for my off time.
Also if you are searching or hoping to meet or marry a nice Asian girl, from Thailand, China, Vietnam, Japan or other Asian Countries you might want to check out ThainiGirls You may just find what you are searching for and it is free they do require you to upload atleast 1 photo when you join though. Thats fair I think. Anyway, They paid me to say nice things ;)

0 sexy girl comments: