Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kissing Full Asian Girls lips



I Actually enjoy taking little breaks away from certain projects from time to time, but wow was the mail box full. I think the most requests I had were for more full Asian Girls lips. Why? I never thought that much about our lips until I just sat for hours pouring over photos and really paying attention to our lips.

I also did a little comparing of other types of ladies and I would have to agree, We Asian girls got some Hot Lips. Asian Girls lips seem to be full and soft, just perfect for kissing and maybe caress the back of your neck or ear with. When we paint our lips up with some sweet cherry lip gloss, few men can resist. If you haven't kissed an Asian girl you have to try. Hmmmm I wonder if I created a kissing review on our lips, would you guys kiss and tell me your thoughts? Well thats the deal, all of you have to kiss an Asian Girl then come back and give me the data so we can crunch the numbers. This is a Scientific study of kissing Asian girls lips. So let me know..... till next time

0 sexy girl comments: